RF Cable Assemblies
ZCG Scalar can assemble RF cable sets from basic patch leads up to high-end base station and broadcast antenna feeder cables.
You may specify your own custom requirements, or select from our standard range of coaxial cable assemblies.
- Practically any combination of cables and connectors are available – from Miniature through to Corrugated.
- Glued heat shrink on connector terminations.
- Strain relief on connector terminations is available.
- Stainless steel braid for bird-proofing is available.
- Separate bagging and specialised part numbering as required.
Quantity discounts are available. Contact us for pricing.
Custom Cable Assemblies
Simply specify your requirements as follows :
- Coaxial Cable type. (e.g. 1/2" flexible, RU400, RG213, RG58, RG174, etc.)
- Cable length. (e.g. 5 metres.)
- Connector to be fitted on end A. (e.g. N-Male.)
- Connector to be fitted on end B. (e.g. 7/16" DIN Male.)
- Any special requirements. (e.g. Strain Relief, Stainless Steel Braid, etc.)
- The total number of these cable sets you require.
Standard Cable Sets
Our range of standard RF cable assemblies consists of numerous coaxial cable types, lengths and connector combinations. Download the catalogue page for complete details.